Life is a balancing game.
Three categories that a person should aim to keep in balance are: health, career and social life. Keeping each of these three categories in balance is ideal for success and a fulfilling life. For each major category, there are two sub-categories:
- Diet: You must fuel your body properly in order for it to function properly. A planned and consistent diet is very important to maintain energy levels. Choose which diet best fits the lifestyle you want to live. Then set up a schedule and consistently follow your schedule! (–>Build your own Diet Plan Here <–)
- Exercise: Your body is a living machine, don’t let it rust from long periods of being stagnant! Find ANY exercise that best fits your lifestyle and stick to a consistent schedule. Exercising your body is very important to maintaining health and energy levels. It can range from lifting weights, to participating in sports, to walking and taking hikes (–> Figure out your Workout Here <–)
- Financial Security: Work hard and situate yourself into a comfortable financial position. Get yourself to the point where if you lost your job tomorrow, you would have enough money saved to hold you over until you find your next job. Work hard and save, money doesn’t buy happiness but it ensures freedom and freedom can make you quite happy. Build that nest egg!
- Passion: Always be working on something that you are passionate about. Passion fuels energy levels and with high energy levels great things can be accomplished. Even if your main line of work isn’t something you’re passionate about, find a hobby that you are passionate about and set a routine. You may be surprised at how much your energy levels increase.
- Family/Friends: Embrace the relationships with your family and friends. With family and friends, you will have support during tough times, you will also have happiness and laughter during good times.
- Community: Always try and give back to your community even if it’s helping one random person a day who is in need of help. Humans are social beings and needs to socialize with others. Try to give back to your community, you never know what good deeds could help others and give yourself a feeling of self-satisfaction!